Me,Myself and I

My photo
A simple person on the way of life, trying to take a break from time to time.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excited, excited, excited

Hello lovelies;
As you can understand from the title, I feel so excited right now. The semester is over and tomorrow I'm going on a holiday and visit my parents. Nop this is not the thing I am excited about. On Saturday morning, my boyfriend is coming to meet my parents for the first time. It's the first time I am introducing my boyfriend to my family.
He proposed me on October 31st and we are planning to get married in 2012 summer. This is the first official step to announce that we are planning to get married and I really wonder how things are gonna work on my side, on my boyfriend's side and on my parents' side. I hope it's not going to be too official. I have been trying to chooce what to wear for the last 1 and a half hours but I cannot decide what is suitable for the occasion.
I have never felt this before and neither did my parents. They also must be excited. So January 30th is the big day for me. Please wish me luck and send your positive energy towards my way.
Have fun
Happy holidays! <3

2 comments:

  1. how did it go?
    smoothly and wonderful, i hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally excellent. It was smoothly and wonderful.
    Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete